The XP system was added in the March 24, 2020 update with the Account system. Accounts are synced to an email, and accounts have XP. Now, that XP is what this article is all about. You can unlock skins for your tank, like the Disguise skin, and the Ninja skin, and much more! (In all gamemodes with teams, you can only use the Disguise skins, which last until you die.) You can level up with XP. Now, I don't really know about any other sections I could add to this (at least not that I can remember, this is my first time back on in like 4 months), so let's continue. So, you get XP in a few ways listed here.
- Killing a player gives 750 XP.
- Playing for 3 minutes gives 150 XP.
- Getting an achievement gives 1000 XP.
- Upgrading tanks gives 100 XP.
- Upgrading stats gives 10 XP.
- You earn 300 XP every time you go up on the top 10 leaderboard.