- There are two teams in Ultra Boss Mode- red and blue. Their Bases are square, like those in 4 Teams, and are located in opposite corners of the map, as far as possible from each other.
- Polygons award twice as much XP.
- Normal Bosses spawn every five minutes, even if there is an Ultra boss in the server.
- Ultra Bosses spawn every twenty minutes, unless there is one in the server.
- The game ends when one hundred Ultra Bosses have been killed.
- After being killed three times by a Boss (not by a Player or Pentagon), the player can no longer return to that server.
- The leaderboard shows ten people who have the most "Boss XP". The XP that a Boss awards goes into this. Also, 1 damage to a boss = 1 boss XP.
- The base Protectors never attack Bosses, though Bosses are prevented from going on bases.
- The Pentagon Nest has a vastly increased chance to spawn Green Polygons.
List of Normal Bosses
- Fallen Booster
- Fallen Overlord
- King of the Jungle
- Octamus Prime
- The Super-Speeder
- Tank-Killer 1000 (sans EXTERMINATE ability)
List of Ultra Bosses
- Storm of Drones
- The Nightmare of All Polygons
- The Slaughterer
- The ICBM
- Doom of Diep (Final Ultra Boss)
- Frenemy (1% chance to replace Doom of Diep)
- My first game mode conception!
- My worst game mode conception!
Can't make a worse conception if you stop making them at all amirite patrik
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.