The White Whirlwind is a 2nd Gen Boss. It is not a dual boss, unlike Black Blizzard.
The White Whilwind has a unique base. It has two pentagons, one larger and one smaller. Both have two Spawner, but also have two barrels on the middle.
The boss spawns 6 crashers per second, each with about 150 HP. They have a maximum of 36 crashers around. The crashers will chase the Top 10 players in its area. Their speed is as fast as a maxed Booster.
It has about 4,500 health. It is as fast as a maxed Triangle moving backwards.
- The boss teleports to the center of the map, regaining a fifth of its health.
- The boss will turn into a false Guardian to fake people.
- The boss copies the stats of a player in the map.
- The boss circles around the whole map quickly, regaining a fifth of its health.
- The boss disables its hind Spawners and uses its front Spawners with double the crashers and speed.
- Strong against: Ramming builds, fast tanks, and Overseer branch
- Weak against: High DPS tanks, Sniper branch, and spammer tanks.
- The concept is made by Enigmium.
- It is based on Black Blizzard.
- Although it is similar to Black Blizzard, it has one base.