Wrath, as his name implies, is constantly angry. He's always up for a fight, no matter when, where or who he's near. This can be reflected by the sand he constantly patrols, always looking for an opponent like a bloodthirsty gladiator. While his friend Gadolin may constantly berate him for constantly getting into danger (thus threatening the entirety of Platinis' henchmen- er, the Squadron of Insanity), Gadolin himself is also prone to getting himself in trouble when defending his teammates. Wrath however does not act out of defense; he's just itching for a battle.
Wrath is a lime tank with black arms and circle hands the same shade of lime as his body. He has a black Spartan helmet decorated with a single bright green gem on it. He, like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, has 2 weapons, one melee and one ranged.
Wrath's ranged weapon is named the Mad Mauler. While neither name nor design implies what it does a lot, it is in fact a circular saw launcher, the ideal weapon for someone who is always trying to kill. Not only that, its barrel is also constructed of blades; perfect for Wrath to gut his opponents after they get crippled by flying saws. The Mad Mauler has no reload rate; Wrath fires as many as he wants to. Usually he fires one at a time, but sometimes 3 or 4 at a time may come out. The saws function identically to Spikes, but with more penetration power, and they are faster.
Wrath's melee weapon is named the Dudgeon Bludgeon. It is a heavily spiked club, serving the single, simple purpose of to SMASH. 'Nuff said. Every hit inflicts Bleeding for 10 seconds.
Like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, Wrath has a pre-battle phase, in which he is Invulnerable. What players actually do in this phase varies greatly between each member; for Wrath, he really just begins to beat the living heck out of tanks. He's still invulnerable though; tanks must avoid him successfully for a consecutive 3 minutes for Phase 1 to begin, similar to Frenemy. He will only chase tanks and beat them with his club; no fancy special attacks here.
Once the pre-battle phase ends, Wrath becomes too angry to continue maintaining his invulnerability, but he starts using his special attacks instead.
- Saw Blast: Shoots saws at tanks. Saws penetrate and do heavy damage. Most commonly used attack.
- Anger Slam: Smashes tanks with his club. Does heavy damage, as one would expect. Can be dodged without too much effort.
- Slash: Runs over to a tank and slashes at it with his launcher.
- Rage Smash: Slams his club on the ground repeatedly, creating many shockwaves. Generates massive knockback and light damage.
- Triple Shot Saw: For 1 minute, shoots 3 smaller saws instead of 1 big one. The damage is only slightly decreased, unlike one would expect.
- Club Launch: Sticks his club into his launcher and shoots it at tanks. The Dudgeon Bludgeon, upon being shot at tanks, will rotate and arc like a boomerang, hitting a wide swath of tanks at once. When it arcs back to Wrath, he grabs it and keeps battling.
- Rage Channel: Shoots a green beam from the gem in his helmet to a tank. That tank immediately loses all control over itself and begins to attack its allies for 15 seconds.
- Blade Dance: Fires 10 saws from his launcher, and as his hands begin to glow, controls the saws to form a ring around him. These saws will orbit Wrath for 5 seconds before flying out and attacking tanks.
- REEEEEEE: Unleashes an earsplitting "REEEEEEE" that gives all tanks 3 random debuff for 20 seconds. Also, RIP headphone users. A great jumpscare tactic (he learnt this from Terror).
- Rage Rant: Begins to deliver a random collection of quotes from the entire game, all said in an angry tone. This lowers the attacking power of tanks by 80% for 1 minute.
- Target Takeout: Targets a specific tank. This is not shown in any way. Then, shoots out 20 saws from his launcher and they all fly towards the targeted tank. Wrath himself then pounces on that tank and beats it to death with his club.
- Punching Bag: Stabs his club into the ground. Then begins to punch it repeatedly, causing a ring of 10 bullets to fly out for every punch. The only way to stop Wrath is to attack him, but that is easier said than done when tons of bullets are flying out from his club.
- Hate Wave: Slams his club on the ground once, as a wave of bullets fly out. If more than 1 tank is hit, they begin fighting themselves immediately and lose control. If only 1 tank is affected, it begins to shoot itself (somehow). This lasts for 30 seconds.
When Wrath hits 12500 health, he enters his second battle phase, where, like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, he loses one of his weapons and gains a major buff in one of his aspects. In Wrath's case, his launcher begins to sputter smoke and after a few seconds, it explodes into black smoke and 20 saws that Wrath, upon losing his launcher, angrily throws at tanks one by one. He then gets a +100% boost in attack speed. The 20 saws from earlier now act as additional indestructible weapons that Wrath can and will use to his advantage. Normally they behave like weaker Base Protectors, but Wrath can control them at will.
- Anger Slam II: Smashes tanks with his club 3 times. Does heavy damage, as one would expect. Can be dodged, but less easily than before.
- Rage Smash II: Slams his club on the ground repeatedly, creating many shockwaves. Generates massive knockback and moderate damage.
- Rage Channel II: Shoots a green beam from the gem in his helmet to a tank. That tank immediately loses all control over itself and begins to attack its allies for 30 seconds. Wrath repeats this 5 times.
- Blade Dance II: Commands the 20 saws to form a ring around him. These saws will orbit Wrath for 10 seconds before flying out and attacking tanks.
- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: Unleashes an earsplitting "REEEEEEEEEEEEE" that gives all tanks 5 random debuff for 20 seconds.
- Target Takeout II: Targets a specific tank. This is not shown in any way. Then, the 20 saws will fly towards it, doing massive damage. If the tank is somehow still alive, Wrath himself then pounces on that tank and beats it to death with his club.
- Punching Bag II: Stabs his club into the ground. Then begins to punch it repeatedly, causing a ring of 20 bullets to fly out for every punch. The only way to stop Wrath is to attack him, but that is easier said than done when tons of bullets are flying out from his club.
- Hate Wave II: Slams his club on the ground thrice, as waves of bullets fly out each time. If more than 1 tank is hit, they begin fighting themselves immediately and lose control. If only 1 tank is affected, it begins to shoot itself (somehow). This lasts for 1 minute.
- Hate Plague: Glows red, then proceeds to go on a murdering rampage as the 20 saws follow and orbit him. Lasts for 20 seconds by default, but for every tank he kills, the time increases for 10 seconds and the killed tank joins the rampage as an AI tank. Initially not too deadly, but can become unstoppable if Wrath kills too much.
- Purge: The 20 saws start orbiting him very quickly. After 3 seconds, the trajectory of the saws starts to expand. They continue to expand for 10 seconds before stopping their orbit. The saws then return to their original positions.
- Spike Launch A: Points his club at a tank, and the spikes on it fire out and fly straight towards the tank. The spikes regrow immediately.
- Spike Launch B: Spins his club around, and the spikes on it fire out in all directions. The spikes regrow immediately.
- Duster of Death: Begins to wave his club around as if it was a feather duster. Wrath will "clean" the floor with it, and by "clean", he means "rid of filthy tanks". This lasts for 3 minutes.
Wrath will stop everything he is doing, salute the players, and hits himself in the head with his club really hard. Wrath then explodes into 10000 bullets that last for 10 seconds. His remains then disappear in black smoke, regenerating in the Void to fight another day...
Wrath, the second time you encounter him, will not enter Phase 2, nor will he have a pre-battle sequence. Instead, he starts out with double the usual health and all his attacks right off the bat. His death animation is the same as usual.
- Wrath is not particularly creative with his attack names. Then again, neither are the rest of the Squadron.