The Zyngus is a Second Generation Boss added on September 5th 2017. Zyngus is not a Dual Base Boss, unlike Black Blizzard, and Enigmatrix. Zyngus is a strange Boss, with a strange design. Zyngus has Four Spawners, and Four Reflectors.
Zyngus' always spawn with 32 Asterisk drones on hand. If they are destroyed, they respawn. They attack the top 10 players, and have the speed of a Booster moving backwards.
Zyngus has 4,500 health, like many other Generation Two Boss Tanks. Zyngus has the speed of a defender.
- Zyngus' drone spawning production quadruples.
- Zyngus' empty middle section glows red, and a pulse comes out, damaging enemies, and giving them a sort of EMP effect, disabling them from shooting, or controlling drones.
- Zyngus rams 5 tanks. If they get rammed, they get trapped in the empty space in the tank, taking gradual damage.
4. Test A
- Tanks in the center are forced to squeeze together, as the reflector shrinks into the tank. Only activates after Pre-Test
5. Test B
- Tanks are hit with an insane blast, instantly killing some. If there is more than 1 tank left, then they are fused together.
- Everytime Zyngus dies, Astra spawns.