The Pentagon is the 4th strongest and most common Polygon around the map in the game. It gives a total of 130 score/exp, in its original form. and has 100 HP, further buttressed with 12 HP in Body Damage.
It spawns fairly rarely compared to the Square and the Triangle and is spread out through the whole map. It is rare to see more than 4 of them at once, except when the player is in the Pentagon Nest or in an untouched area, with not much Bullet or Tank interference. It is a stronger polygon than the Square or Triangle, and weaker than its Alpha form and the Green Polygons.
Pentagons are great XP sources, giving the highest amount of all normal polygons (excluding green polygons or Alpha version). This is especially useful through the early stages of the game, as they will level up players quite fast.
Unlike the Square and the Triangle, Pentagons have a considerable amount of HP, which can often be dangerous and even fatal to players with low max HP. Builds with high body damage and max HP can take on multiple blows into Pentagons.
The Pentagon Nest can be hazardous for low level/low HP tanks due to the high amount of Pentagons, often creating temporary barriers which they may bump into accidentally. This can be especially notable when Crashers are present, as they can push players into Pentagons or Alpha Pentagons.
Their high body damage and HP makes them useful strategic traps. If the enemy is suppressed towards the Pentagon Nest or an individual pentagon, there is a high chance, that they will lose very large amounts of HP, making them an easy kill.
- When the player's Tank is at Level 1, the Body Damage dealt by touching (not destroying by head-on ramming) it is approximately 1/5th. If one attempts to kill a Pentagon by smashing into it, the player's tank will die.
- If one manages to destroy a Pentagon at Level 1, they will skip the next 6 Levels, landing in Level 7.
- There is a very rare Green Pentagon which has more health and gives 13,000 XP when it is killed and is harder to kill as it has ten times the amount of health.
- There is also a very large pentagon called the Alpha Pentagon that is exclusive to the Pentagon Nest. It has a great deal of health and gives a large sum of XP.
- The Pentagon has the greatest number of variants of any polygon, with the standard Pentagon, Alpha Pentagon, and Green Pentagon.
- A Pentagon actually takes 33% less damage than other polygons.
|Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crasher|
|Green Square • Green Triangle • Green Pentagon|