The FANDOM App, or consolidated app, is a multipurpose mobile application that allows readers to:
- Create or maintain an existing FANDOM account & edit their Bio.
- Access FANDOM Editorials.
- Select any of 800+ popular FANDOM Wikis (including the Diep.io Wiki), enabling users to:
- Read that Wiki’s articles, &
- Participate in that Wiki’s Discussions
To use the FANDOM App to view the Diep.io Wiki, click the center-left tab (it appears as a 3x3 grid) & from the “Find your Fandoms…” search, just type in “Diep.io” & follow that Wiki. Afterwards, you’ll be able to enter this Wiki via the top of the home tab, or by clicking the fourth tab (the Profile tab) & then visiting the “Your Fandoms” column, where Diep.io will be listed with any other Wikis you have followed.
To enter, simply click the Diep.io Fandom once you have located it, & then you will be brought to a navigation panel which should enable you to arrive at any of our articles. Alternatively, you can use the search to arrive at a specific article, or click the “SURPRISE ME” button which displays a completely random article. Also in this navigation panel is a “Discussions” tab, which naturally opens our Discussions for you to dive in. Information on how to use Discussions can be read here, & you can view a list of all your posts in our Discussions by going all the way back to the Profile tab mentioned earlier, in the “Recent Activity” column.
- The FANDOM App:
- Allows FANDOM Editorial access.
- Uses the universal FANDOM light theme.
- Displays articles in the Mercury (mobile) skin, which is white.
- Available on both iOS & Android.
- Allow account creation & limited settings changes such as avatar uploading.
- Allow Bios to be edited.
- The FANDOM App cannot: