This page shall serve as general guidelines for how best to behave on the Diep.io Wiki.
- Don’t spam or behave inappropriately; be constructive.
- Don’t be a jerk to people; be helpful.
- Don’t clam up; communicate when you have an issue, suggestion, or criticism.
- Don’t hold grudges; you can’t change the past, look to the future.
- Assume good faith; not everyone is a vandal.
Too Long; Didn’t Reads
TL;DR — Style Guide
Maintain these four tenets when editing the Wiki to keep with the Style:
- Objectivity; no opinions!
- Brevity; be concise!
- Accuracy; make sure your info isn’t bogus.
- Standardization; keep with the currently existing theme & format.
TL;DR — Blogs
- Do not stray off-topic.
- Do not be abusive.
- Blogs must not be low-effort.
TL;DR — Fanon
- Don’t edit other people’s conceptions without permission.
- Make sure to properly categorize your conceptions.
- Don’t abandon your conceptions, edit them until they are presentable.
TL;DR — Discussions
- Post threads in the correct boards.
- Don’t intentionally cause drama or derail posts.
- Don’t Spam or .
- Don’t harass or slander.
- Don't post NSFW/NSFL content.
|Style Guide • Fanon Articles • Blog Articles • Discussions • Blocks • Staff Conduct|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.