This page offers an explanation on Tags, & how our Wiki grants them. Our Wiki has three types:
- Common Tags
- Title Tags
- Utility Tags
- New Account: users whose accounts have been recently created.
- Non-User: Autoconfirmed accounts (accounts over four days old) who have not yet joined the Wiki or do not yet exist at all.
- User: Autoconfirmed accounts who have joined the Wiki. An account is considered to have joined if they have at least one edit.
- Verified: accounts who have met the following conditions:
- They have been on the Wiki for fourteen days.
- They have made at least 100 edits.
- They’ve edited anything within the last thirty days.
- Inactive: Verified accounts who have not edited within the last thirty days.
Here, in brief, are some of the Title Tags; retired Tags may at one point be added for historical purposes, but that will likely be at a later date.
Global Tags are not considered in the list of three types our Wiki uses because it is controlled entirely by FANDOM Staff. Global Tags are granted for acquiring global user-groups & apply to all Wikis on FANDOM. See Help:User rights for more information, but for a short list, read below:
- FANDOM Staff — Self explanatory.
- FANDOM Helpers — FANDOM interlanguage aids.
- VSTF — Volunteer Spam Task Force; they fix vandalism across FANDOM.
- Global Discussions Moderators — Community-builders for the Discussions feature.
- VolDev — Volunteers who help develop & enhance FANDOM’s network-wide codebase.
- Vanguard — Volunteers who help to make FANDOM more portable.
- Councilor — FANDOM Product Testers.
- Global Bot — Bots that run on Wikis across FANDOM, not just on specific Wikis.