|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
A Cult Raid is an event that can occur within The Realm of The Tale of Diep. It has a 1/30 chance of starting every minute after 5 Sons of Panzer have been killed in the Realm Area, or when a player upgrades to Prophet. This event shows the Cult of Panzer and its willingness to conquer any area to expand its influence, adding life to the world. After the Cult Raid ends, it does not have a chance of starting again until another player becomes a Prophet, or 5 more Sons are killed.
- Dungeon Crawler and Cult of Panzer enemies will begin spawning inside of the Realm Area, appearing in groups from either Portals or just spawning randomly.
- The map will go slightly darker, and a lightning flash and thunder effect will occasionally sound.
- The Archprophet’s laugh can also sometimes be heard.
- The Cult Raid ends when 400 enemies spawned by it have been killed if started by random.
- Cult Raids will have their own BGM and ambiance in the future.
- Inspired by the invasions of Terraria, where every day there is a random chance an event will occur, and it can only be ended by killing a certain number of the spawned enemies.
- Gives life to the game by showing the Cult still in progress of spreading its influence.
- Having the Archprophet even theoretically be there due to his shadow and laugh also makes it that much more terrifying for those that have fought him...