|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Final Sons... the last ones to rule them all, don't believe the one of five mouths..., as his tongues writhe with lies. Conceived in the last hours before his sealing, Panzer created four very powerful entities who would be put into slumber until the time was right. And that time is now. Twenty days before at last he is free, the Final Sons have woken from their millennia-spanning dormancy.
It is under the assumption nothing will stop them.
This is revelation...
- All of them are based around the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as described in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. Yes, I get Pestilence was an interpretation error in popular culture, but I prefer it more and have made The Pestilent a mix of Pestilence and Conquest, the actual horsemen in the Bible.
- This reference was made because in the Book of Revelations, it details what will happen when Rapture, the return of Jesus Christ, occurs. This is similar to Panzer being freed in essence. The arrival of the four horsemen is one of these events.
- They themselves are kind of between Gladiator Bosses and Event Bosses in difficulty.
- Spawn in Mega Fortresses.
- Maybe they will lead to something more in the future?