|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Lancer is a tank created by Zathsu. It upgrades from the Basic Tank at Level 15, and can further upgrade into the Trailblazer, Bastion, Navigator, Punisher, Injector, and Winged Hussar; and the Extender or Serrator outside of The Tale of Diep. Art by Levi.
The Lancer is a blue circle shape with a long gray spike on the front.
- The Lancer can not shoot bullets, but instead, moves 50% faster when you left-click. The charge lasts as long as you hold down left-click but makes turning a lot harder. It can only last a max of 3 seconds before you need to let it cool down.
- When upgraded to, it passively increases Body Damage.
- If touched by the point, it will do a lot more damage than touching the tank's body.
- First page made on the conceptions wiki.
- Was actually created as a concept before the Smasher. This was done on the now-deleted Fan Ideas Page on Diep.io Wiki.
|Tier 1||Basic Tank|
|Tier 3||Trailblazer • Bastion • Navigator • Injector • Extender • Serrator • Punisher|
|Tier 4||Rocket • Thruster • Afterburner • Warp Drive • Scramjet • Turboliner • Telepointer • Burst • Dustblazer • Paladin • Armored Bastion • Launcher • Shredder • Mega Lancer • Innovator • Gladiator • Knight • Heavy Bastion • Intersection • Vantalancer • Hatchet • Cyclone • Cartographer • Caravan • Labeler • Renderer • Navirazor • Stabber • Defibrillator • Discharger • Scientist • Twinjector • Satellite • Hadron • Needlenose • Inflator • Lancer Trapper • Vacuum • Striker • Drill • Duo Flank Serrator • Serraphen • Warden • Vindicator • Guillotine • Royal Guard • Winged Hussar • Tailcan • Slicer • Excalibur|