|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The highest superior for our favorite blue polygons we all know and "love", Pentavian is the strong force of the Pentagons and chief of the Disciples. As being the oldest and the most respected member, he has been praised by the Polygon Mother for the creation of the first guardians and was the founder of the Great Pentagon Nest. After the threat of the ever-growing onslaught of tanks during the Old Era, the Polygon Mother awoken him to create an influx of defensive polygons to keep the Pentagons safe. Now, he lives in a fortress heavily guarded by an elite group, ensuring his safety from infiltration.
Pentavian is one of the eight Disciples of the Polygons. As the oldest and respected member, he leads his siblings and is their counselor. With great integrity and intelligence, Pentavian excels in his tasks. When he spots something unjust and wrong with the other disciples' relations, he'll strike down upon them and prevent any ongoing grudges or tears in the unity.
Pentavian represents the Pentagons and every defender associated with them. Pentavian, along with the other Polygon Disciples, is located in the heart of his Edifice. He is found in the midst of the vast Shattered Coasts, which conflicts with pirates lead to constant battles around the shorelines. His complex is filled with the Pentagon-based inhabitants and the keepers that await any intruders. They will be fought first before facing down the ruler of them all.
Pentavian is a large blue pentagon with two smaller pentagons that represent "hands" are bound together with a smaller Pentagon. One of the hands is holding large shield similar in design to Royale's but smoother and a blue Pentagon gauntlet is placed in the middle, and two smaller aesthetic marks on the edges. The other hand has a short wide cannon on top of a trapezoid base on one side; the back two sides have small spawners. The main body of Pentavian is a large pentagon wearing a helmet with gradient pentagonal symbols on top, the helmet is similar in design to The Tres Geminos but wider and more fitting to the body shape (as it is not a circle). A single larger spawner is placed on the bottom the main body of Pentavian.
Being much as the "grandfather" of the disciples, Pentavian has high authority with the intent to follow the chronicles that have been provided to him by the Polygon Mother. He listens carefully to everyone and takes things seriously, and has no tolerance for horseplay; often being the one breaking up feuds between some other disciples such as the ongoing arguments between Ennealis and Decratite, or the pretentious blabbering of Perpendiculus and Hexen. Rarely there would be a time should he drop down his prestige and relax, while still being fully aware of the situation. Of all the disciples, Pentavian is, in fact, the most tolerable one towards others, though even Ennealis can still push his buttons; which he solemnly concludes with such action.
As for the situation regarding Decratite, Pentavian has done a lot to protect him from harmful activity since his devastating mistake. Following the tragic moment when the release of the Prism happened and violated many principles, Pentavian has long since resolved a part of the problem through the creation of altars. He actively defends Decratite from anyone trying to demonize him because of his past mistakes.
With relation to this notoriously known egomaniac, Pentavian has long since actively opted help to keep him from getting in harm's way. Pentavian knows him well, and upon encounter with his false pride, it will be terminated. Internally, Perpendiculius has paranoia when his mentor comes checking on him, and ends up causing bursts of nervous self-appreciating comebacks at him upon discovery of anything wrong. The many attack attempts against one of the Sons of Panzer - The Lich has always been an ongoing issue, not only for just Pentavian but also for the sake of the entire cult's relation to the Polygons. Perpendiculus may very well be a child. Pentavian has a lot to work to do with him...
To be short, Pentavian has nothing much to ask from him, although the occasional request to speak up upon discovery of anything sufficient enough to affect populations of polygons, which rarely he'll mention about it. Both have nothing personal to worry about otherwise.
Pentavian has a similar way of reacting to Hexen like Perpendiculus. However, issues involving him are notably less of concern to Pentavian. Hexen seems to bring out a little prestige when he has to and will follow through with it, though often, he naively questions a lot. He doesn't have much to say. Pentavian would intervene if any bickering forms between Hexen and Perpendiculus, or when Ennealis decides to spew her vile words. Several aspects with Hexen are particularly an oddity to Pentavian, such as the creation of Sassafras.
Pentavian has an odd relationship with the sloth Heptagon Disciple. Septaur is a strict ruler with a sensitive heart. His short temper and ungrateful laziness lead to Pentavian constantly reminding him to step up. Often, Septaur will listen to him for a while but then forget about it moments later, leading him to have to repeat what he said multiple times. As a mentor, Pentavian has been fixating his time into lessons to assist him in certain occasions. A lot has been improved but comforting Septaur can be challenging. Septaur can be mean at times towards Pentavian when he comes in on the "wrong schedule", however, many times it has been proven to be more excuses to sit on his cushion... Regardless, nothing too much is going on between the two of them, as he considers Septaur a decent ruler otherwise.
Towards Pentavian, Octrax is possibly the most loyal, being not only the apostle of the pentagons as a whole but even assisting Pentavian with his tasks. However, Octrax often looks to him in reliance too much and thus requires the other disciples' cooperation to keep him on track. Recently, his loyalty has been more skeptical with possible treason looming above Octrax, as some claim his gadgets are the workings of the terrible mad man in the mountains - the place where just so happens Octrax is located. Pentavian has since been overlooking this.
Believed to be the most difficult disciple for Pentavian to concur. Ennealis has a strong opinion against many of his ideals and will always try to shoot down his proposed plans to only something only she'll accept. She pushes a limit on her practicality for Pentavian, with now how she created a force exclusive to her kind without sharing it among the whole species of Polygon. Her selfish attitude and crooked mindset had been one the reasons behind her forced upon isolation from most other disciples. Pentavian has to constantly watch Ennealis's every move, whether she forces her vile acts on whom she targets, even Pentavian himself. Recent relations between Decratite and Ennealis are a big concern for Pentavian...
His mistakes may not be forgiven by Pentavian, but he promised to protect him still as much as he could. Decratite is essential and to Pentavian regardless and shouldn't be disregarded so abruptly. Yet, almost all the disciples have some form of disgust and unconscious disliking due to the unbearable accident that took place after the desecration of their homelands, although not too much is known about that at this point...
Pentavian has a total HP of 60,000. He has a 33% baseline resistance to damage, however, during certain attacks, he becomes vulnerable and reduces to 5%(even while under the broken effect). Pentavian regenerates very slowly, 3 HP every second for all parts, regeneration does increase by 500% if left alone for over two minutes (though it's rare for that to happen). He has a body damage of 60 HP for his body, 40 HP for his hands.
Pentavian can summon various enemies, ranging from pentagons and Crashers to even bosses such as the Guardian and the Leviathan, or even Battle Carrier, Asteriscus, or Quintet. He can summon many Nest Defenders as well. The hand with the two spawners will only create crasher-based enemies (in attacks). In Phase 2, where his hands lose their weapons, Pentavian can summon boss entities.
Pentavian's shield will reflect fired ammunition back as its own, and during many attacks, it will move around blocking streams of bullets, drones, or traps. He sometimes uses his shield to hit players directly, dealing moderate damage and knockback.
Every 3 seconds, Pentavian's bottom spawner spawns something, usually 3-5 pentagons or 4-8 Pink Crashers (all randomized sizes, 50% chance for either pentagons or Crashers), but as mentioned above, it can also spawn Battle Carrier Minions in a group of 2-5 for a 10% chance replacing a Crasher spawn, and very rarely, 2-4 Asterisk Crashers in place of the pentagon spawn, also a 10% chance. There is a maximum of 90 pentagons and 105 Crashers at once spawned by this spawner. Neither limits apply to polygons and Crashers used in Pentavian's attacks.
Pentavian's attacks are both reliant on the weapons he has and his own magical powers. In many attacks like the Polygon Prison, he will raise his right hand and summon a circle of pentagons around many players. Another attack involving his summoning power is throwing an Alpha Pentagon directly at players. Pentavian is a balance of both physical strength and magical strength, providing an excellent example for the other disciples to follow. Pentavian just doesn't seem to care if he gets hit a few times.
During this phase of the battle, he is in the center of the arena, staying still as more players join in. Pentavian then stands up and speaks his monologue. Both players and Pentavian himself would not attack until he finishes. His first attack will block the exit and is only used once. He summons two large armored Alpha Pentagon guards, each with a lance and hands. Polygons created by Pentavian will not reward any EXP.
Pentavian is invulnerable during Phase 1, and only when his hands' HP reach 0 will cause Pentavian to enter Phase 2. The hands that are "destroyed" lose all of their weapons and become invulnerable, but useless. Attacks that require the weapons will be disabled.
- En Guarde!: Pentavian stands up and summons two heavily armored Alpha Pentagons to block the exit. They remain invulnerable until Pentavian has been defeated. They have two hands, one with a large spear with a Pentagon handle. They shove away any tank trying to escape yet keeping their ground. If any tank tries to enter the arena where Pentavian is fought, the guards will push away the tanks. They do not deal damage to the tanks when they push them away. This will only occur once per battle.
This will be a very tough battle...
- Crasher Storm: Pentavian's Crasher Cannon hand begins to rapidly produce up to 30-50 small Crashers to swarm players. There is a small chance for each Crasher to spawn as a larger variant.
- Imminent Asterism: Pentavian fires 8 Asterisk Crashers in rapid succession out of his Crasher Cannon's main barrel.
- Pentagon Storm: Pentavian's large bottom spawner begins firing out 12-24 blue pentagons to get in the way. Each one has 260 HP and will deal 12 HP of body damage.
- Shield Punch: Pentavian lunges his shield directly at a tank. Tanks upon hitting it will be inflicted with Broken and suffer high damage. They will be knocked back away as well. If he misses, he'll revert to another attack.
- Cannon Volley: Pentavian aims his gun at nearby tanks and fires large high damage and penetration bullets at players. The cannon reloads every 0.4 seconds in a 2-second session. The final shot will shoot the bullet three times faster and will push back the hand greatly.
- Polygon Prison: A ring of 10 pentagons surrounds up to five tanks, blocking the shots temporarily. As the attack progresses, Pentavian spawns small Crashers randomly around the tank while it is entrapped. The pentagons that are a part of the ring has 260 HP and will deal 12 HP of body damage. When a ring is broken, the connections of pentagons break apart.
- Pentagonal Strike: A large holographic blue pentagon outline will form around Pentavian, rapidly dealing 5-10 HP every second to all players standing inside of it over the course of 3 seconds. Players inside will also be inflicted with Stunned for 5 seconds.
- Alpha Crusher: Pentavian raises his right hand and summons a glowing Alpha Pentagon. It flings into the arena, swiping it around to punch tanks. The Alpha Pentagon has 3,000 HP and will keep on being thrown around until it dies. After 10 seconds, Pentavian will resume doing other attacks. The Alpha Pentagon being thrown around can also push around other polygons. If the Alpha Pentagon remains after the next two attacks, it will vanish on its own.
- Poly Lightning: Pentavian will raise both of his hands while his helmet's polygon symbols begin to glow brilliantly. Suddenly, 18 bolts of lightning strike periodically over the course of 12 seconds. An expanding blue glowing orb signifies as a warning for the strike to appear. The lightning strikes will have a 5-tile radius area damage, more concentrated near the center. Players within the area of damage will receive 12-35 HP of damage and will be inflicted with paralyzed, stunned, and blinded for 6 seconds.
- Waterflame: Both hands begins to glow brightly with swirling blue particles forming per hand. Pentavian raises them and forms a stream of blue liquid that connects above himself. The ball of water-like substances then breaks apart into 30 large droplets that fly outward slowly in a ring, each one having 500 HP. The droplets leave a temporary trial of mist that inflicts the exclusive Waterflame debuff and slowed.
- Crasher Bombs: Similar to the Cannon Volley attack, but the large cannon on Pentavian's right hand begins firing Splitter Pentagons instead of bullets. When one gets destroyed, they break apart into five large Crashers. The cannon reloads every 0.4 seconds in a 2-second session.
- Summon - Minions!: The bottom spawner produces 12 random Battle Carrier minions. They will chase around and create more chaos in the arena. This attack can persist through other attacks. Only happens six times during Phase 1, it happens every six attacks. While the attack is active, Pentavian gets the broken debuff for 12 seconds.
- Summon - Sentry Pentagons!: Pentavian raises his left hand and summons 6 Sentry Pentagon Nest Defenders. It will encircle him to create a storm of bullets all over. This attack can persist through other attacks. Only happens five times during Phase 1, it happens every seven attacks. While the attack is active, Pentavian gets the broken debuff for 12 seconds.
- Summon - Baby Leviathans!: Pentavian raises his right hand and summons 3 Baby Leviathan Nest Defenders. It will encircle him and create additional Crashers. This attack can persist through other attacks. Only happens four times during Phase 1, it happens every eight attacks. While the attack is active, Pentavian gets the broken debuff for 12 seconds
- Crasher Nova: Pentavian's large bottom spawner launches a massive cluster of large Crashers. It moves slowly down towards the middle. As soon as it touches a tank or the arena wall, it bursts into 60 large Crashers. Only happens three times during Phase 1, it happens every ten attacks. While firing, Pentavian gets the Broken debuff for 12 seconds.
- Polygon Prison Deluxe: Pentavian raises his right hand and will create the Polygon Prison attack, however instead of normal pentagons, 10 ALPHA pentagons from a ring around multiple tanks. During the attack, Pentavian will also begin using his cannon and fires bullets at tanks that are trapped within the wall of Alphas, however if he lacks the cannon he'll instead stand idly by, watching the tanks struggle. Alphas will not attack until the ring is broken. Many Crashers will spawn around the prisons like the normal attack. Only happens two times during Phase 1, it happens every 12 attacks. While active, Pentavian gets the broken debuff for 12 seconds.
- Octrax's Support: Only occurs Octrax is still alive (unless he is in battle), a large blue portal appears in front of Pentavian and a group of 45 Crushers and 45 Phasers floods the arena to create havoc. Two Stealth Fighter Nest Defenders will be spawned as well. This attack will occur after 30 regular attacks from Pentavian, only happens once.
When Pentavian's hands are disabled, he enters Phase 2. Pentavian moves faster and now uses only magic-based attacks. He teleports into the center of the arena at the very beginning of Phase 2. Bullets fired at the hands will go through them. Pentavian's helmet cracks near the sides.
During a boss summon, Pentavian will be invulnerable until the boss/bosses die. He cannot attack while a boss is in session. After the boss dies, Pentavian will resume attacking until the loss of 6,600 HP has been reached. For every 6,600 HP lost, Pentavian will summon a boss or multiple bosses as the following:
Boss Spawning Order:
- At 33,600 HP: The Guardian.
- At 27,000 HP: Leviathan + Two Guardians or Battle Carrier + Guardian.
- At 20,400 HP: Asteriscus + Battle Carrier + Leviathan.
- At 13,800 HP: Two Leviathans + Three Guardians or Battle Carrier + Three Guardians or Five Guardians or Quintet + Leviathan.
- At 7,200 HP: Two Quintets + Asteriscus or Three Battle Carriers + Leviathan or Two Quintets + Four Guardians or Seven Guardians.
- At 600 HP: Quintet + Asteriscus + Battle Carrier + Two Leviathans + Three Guardians.
During the between sessions of the boss summoning, Pentavian will do these attacks randomly. If Pentavian reaches the 6,600 HP mark, he'll become invulnerable and wait for the attack to be finished.
- Crasher Storm II: The bottom spawner produces 20-40 small Crashers to swarm the enemy tanks. There is a small chance for each Crasher to spawn as a larger variant. However, he'll also spawn 3 Battle Carrier minions with that.
- Pentagon Storm II: Pentavian's large bottom spawner begins firing out 12-24 blue pentagons to get in the way. each one has 260 HP and will deal 12 HP of body damage. However, he'll also spawn 6 Battle Carrier minions with that, too. >:)
- Imminent Asterism II: Pentavian raises his left hand, and ten Asterisks appear around it. They launch in rapid succession in the same direction before coming to a stop and starting to attack.
- Alpha Crusher II: Pentavian raises his right hand and summons three glowing Alpha Pentagons. It flings into the arena, swiping it around to punch tanks. The Alpha Pentagons each have 3,000 HP and will keep on being thrown around until it dies. This attack cannot be used during other attacks, however. The Alpha Pentagon being pushed around can also push around other polygons.
- Polygon Prison II: A ring of 10 Beta Pentagons surrounds all tanks, blocking the shots temporarily. As the attack progresses, Pentavian spawns small and large pink Crashers randomly around the tank while it is entrapped. The pentagons that are a part of the ring has 1,500 HP and will deal 12 HP of body damage. When a ring is broken, the connections of pentagons break apart. This attack will last for as long as every pentagon ring is still there.
- Pentagonal Strike II: A slightly larger holographic blue pentagon outline will form around Pentavian, rapidly dealing 5-10 HP to all players standing inside of it over the course of 3 seconds. Players inside will also be inflicted with stunned for 5 seconds. Pentavian instead of keeping it around its center will fling the whole aura at the players, it will bounce off of the walls around the arena, having a maximum of 4 bounces.
- Poly Lightning II: Pentavian will raise both of his hands while his helmet's polygon symbols begin to glow brilliantly. Suddenly, he accelerates with now 18 bolts of lightning strike periodically over the course of 8 seconds. An expanding blue glowing orb signifies as a warning for the strike to appear now expanding faster. The lightning strikes will have a 7-tile radius area damage, more concentrated near the center. Players within the area of damage will receive 15-40 HP of damage and will be inflicted with paralyzed, stunned, and blinded for 6 seconds.
- Diamond: Pentavian will begin levitating as a holographic diamond-shape begins to form around his body. Each point of the diamond then begins to glow brightly and fires out a straight solid laser that will rotate with the diamond as the attack progresses. Tanks that touches the laser will be dealt 5-10 HP of damage every 0.2 seconds that they are within the beam. This attack lasts for 15 seconds. The diamond will increase in speed and accuracy as the attack progresses.
- Quintet: Will raise his left hand and begins to glow. Shortly after, five Beta Pentagons bursts out with incredible speed. They will bounce off the walls for three times before vanishing. They have the same stats as ones found in the nests.
- Quintuple Slash: Pentavian summons five holographic blue swords that group on a player and slashes them all at once, dealing medium-low damage times five. They can be split up with each sword attacking one player, or two players being attacked by one sword each and one with three on them, or four on one and one on one or some combination of five.
- Blackout Burst: Pentavian's pentagon gems visibly darken, and the entire room slowly becomes dark over the next 5 seconds, down to where it's hard even to see others. On top of that, players receive Blinded for 5 seconds. However, Pentavian has Broken during this attack and is not moving, only creating up to 30 Crashers to fight.
- Penta-Strike: Pentavian summons five dark blue Beta Pentagons and chucks them at players. On impact (dealing 20 HP of body damage), the pentagons explode into 12-20 small Crashers each.
- Call of the Leviathan: Pentavian glows blue, and encases himself in an opaque and shimmering giant pentagon. When he emerges after 3 seconds, the giant pentagon shatters, and Pentavian gains 35% increased movement speed and damage for the next 30 seconds. Only used three times.
- Orbital Galaxies: Pentavian raises his arms, and two portals appear, and Gunner bullets spray out in spiral formations everywhere. These portals last five seconds and will rotate around him slowly, making half a revolution.
- Synergy: Pentavian glows green and pumps out several groups of 4 Battle Carrier minions (5-7) that form into spirals, moving as a group while spraying their ammunition everywhere.
- Pentagon Thunder: Pentavian raises his right hand, and it glows blue as pentagon-shaped targets appear in the room over players. Three seconds later, dark blue lightning bolts strike these areas, dealing medium area damage and inflicting Broken for 3 seconds.
When Pentavian reaches the 600 HP mark, and after the bosses are defeated, Pentavian initiates his final phase. He will do a Polygon Prison Deluxe attack that affects every player in the arena (regaining the use of his hand cannon), and he calls the Alpha Pentagon guards that for the entire time were blocking the exit. They are now independent enemies that the tanks have to battle against. Pentavian will actively be moving around trying to avoid any form of enemy ammunition.
Each Alpha Pentagon guard has 5,600 HP. They deal 50 HP of body damage per hit. They attack through swiping the heavy spear-like lance they hold. The lance does a considerable amount of damage to tanks. The guards aren't necessary to defeat the boss, just deal enough damage to Pentavian, and it will be all over.
If every tank present during Pentavian's final moment has died, he will remain in the arena, tired and worn out from his use of attacks. He remains silent as the screen fades.
However, if Pentavian's HP finally reaches 0, he kneels down, and white cracks begin forming all around his body, with any Pentagon in range around him starting to lose their color, turning into shades of gray. Pentavian then suddenly vaporizes with a white flash on the screen, leaving only the helmet behind on top of a pile of ashes. All pentagons and polygons associated with them in a massive radius around the death of Pentavian will have reduced HP and resistances. Any Pentagon-based bosses/mini-bosses that were present near the fortress where Pentavian has been defeated will significantly reduce in HP and Resistances, while many Pentagon nests will stop spawning pentagons for a long time around its destruction area...
*To be added*
Introduction During Battle
- "I am Pentavian, the father of the five-sided creatures you call 'Pentagons,' prepare to endure my wrath after centuries of your mindless slaying. The nests shall be safe again after your defeat."
- "I see your relentless aptitude had failed to keep our forces at bay... I reassure my statement... prepare to endure my wrath once more." (If Pentavian has been defeated and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "Should you attempt to follow through once more, your demise is imminent..." (If Pentavian has been defeated twice and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "What makes you believe that slaying our caretaker would help you? I'm protecting the very existence of our kind from your cruelty..." (If Pentavian has been defeated a third time and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "... I will not let you go further" (Said randomly if Pentavian has been defeated more than three times and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "... I cease to convince you..." (Said randomly if Pentavian has been defeated more than three times and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "Why keep this suffering on to me? Your act of hatred against us is morose. I stand here, getting slain over, and over, and over... You couldn't get a spite of progress beyond this point?" (Said randomly if Pentavian has been defeated more than three times and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "I thought the Cult would have eradicated you long ago... It is our turn now." (Said randomly if Pentavian has been defeated more than three times and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm.)
- "..." (If Pentavian has been defeated ten times and rematched again if he respawns in The Realm. He'll remain in this state unless another disciple has been chosen to fight, which will cause Pentavian to revert to his original quote.)
- "I shall wait no more, I see your presence around us. What should be known is to be known; you disturbed us long enough, and in return, I have no choice but to confront you ourselves. *short pause* ... You should know what comes next... En Guarde! (When he begins his opening attack, the last phrase will initiate it.)
- "For too long have I watched our kind get destroyed at the prospect of power. Now you shall taste that power!" (Said randomly)
- "Polygons have done nothing to deserve the treatment you give them. I resent your Empire's actions and your blood shall be spilled for it!" (Said randomly)
- "We want nothing to do with you! Kill each other for fame and glory. Let us stand idly by" (Said randomly)
- "Your fate lies here, my fortress already a silent catacomb for your kind..." (Said randomly)
- "You fire a bullet for the final time..." (Said randomly)
- "I hope all this killing was worth it for you and that your judge in the afterlife believes so as well..." (Said randomly)
- "There is no doubt in my mind that you brought to me, to die, out of karma for your actions!" (Said randomly)
- "At the end of this, over your gravestones... will stand my shadow" (Said randomly)
- "When we pass on into the next era, Tanks will become a part of history the same way they have removed and long forgotten the thousands expended at their hand" (Said randomly)
- "And so from beyond I can hear the spirits of our fallen call. They do not vow revenge. They do not ask for bloodshed. They pray for the safety of those to come" (Said randomly)
- "I am here, in this Realm, to answer their prayers and help their troubled souls on..." (Said a few seconds after the above quote)
- "You've made a grave mistake coming here..." (Said randomly while above 36,000 health)
- "I call upon the elements to heed my call, and assist me in destroying the genocidal mass before me!" (Said randomly while above 36,000 health)
- "This is gonna hurt you more than it's going to hurt me!" (Sometimes said before using Shield Punch)
- "Your cage shall be made of ghosts soon to haunt you!" (Sometimes said before using Polygon Prison)
- "Your lies couldn't be contained no more." (Said randomly)
- "The tears of the sea aspire new hope in a weary world you have formed..." (Sometimes said before using Waterflame)
- "Our coasts does not only shatter from our conflicts, but the very essence of it is glowering from your actions..." (Sometimes said before using Waterflame)
- "Even the sky cries for us... and vows vengeance!" (Sometimes said before using Poly Lightning)
- "Do you hear their calls? They long for mercy and for dues to be paid. Let them free you of your debt!" (Sometimes said before using Crasher Nova)
- "I thank you for your assistance, brother. Know that your deed will not go unrewarded..." (Said as Octrax's Support begins)
- "Your bodies are to fade, your souls are to burn, and your passionate fires... are to be extinguished..." (Said when changing into Phase 2)
- "I long for a day where we can be free of fear. And that day will not come until your carcasses litter The Realm..." (Said randomly)
- "Your actions only evidence your inherent and deep darkness. Panzer did not want you, and neither does The Realm now!" (Said randomly)
- "Your Empire will collapse. You cannot fight your way out of every problem..." (Said randomly)
- "By killing the Disciples and I, you ask for the destruction of a world..." (Said randomly)
- "We populate the world. Why do you wish it go so empty?" (Said randomly)
- "If you continue as you are now, you will do more harm than good. You will die... and only then will you realize your mistakes..." (Said randomly)
- "You were heroes once. Would you mind telling me what went wrong...?" (Said randomly)
- "And so the tale will be passed on. The day we free ourselves from the iron grip of terror" (Said randomly)
- "You will play our game. I shall force you to move with me." (Sometimes said before using Diamond)
- "For even objects with no life know consequence..." (Sometimes said before using Quintuple Slash)
- "Our power and lives know no end!" (Sometimes said before Orbital Galaxies)
- "Watch your step, as the earth crumbles beneath you!" (Said before using Pentagon Thunder)
- "I cannot do this alone..." (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
- "They are here for one purpose, to prevent your domination..." (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
- "I open the gates for those who know no mercy!" (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
- "I can hear their cheers from afar now, as we slowly become free..." (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
- "They do not seek revenge. They seek freedom." (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
- "As you speak in our testament for victory, a True Leviathan will awaken..." (One of many quotes that can be said before a boss summoning)
Quotes that Pentavian said in Phase 1 for attacks that also have a second variant in Phase 2 will retain their quotes here as well.
- "Your kind are constructs of terror. And soon enough, as we fade you from existence, we will learn that monsters like you could never have been real..."(At the start of the death phase)
Pentavian goes silent for the rest of the phase until death.
"If this is my end than it is not mine alone. It is the end of every pentagon. The end of every polygon. It is the end of those who knew our fight was justified. It is the end of the sky; it is the end of the sun and moon within it. It is the tides of this shore and the end of the shadows on the wall. It is the end of every metal, polygonal, or fleshy husk that fought for or with us. And so... it is The Realm too... that ends with me..." *vaporizes in a white flash, with only his helmet and ashes being left behind...*
- The first disciple page to be created.
- Buffed HP from max of 42,400 to 60,000
- Hands used to have 9,400 HP
- Body used to have 23,600