|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Arrow looks like a Booster, except it has one extra barrel facing straight backward. A giant lance takes up the entire front of the tank, like an Annihilator's barrel.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Ballistic Charge: Vibrates in place for a second, before zipping at the closest player with its lance.
- Making Circles: Starts by firing an undodgable bullet at a player, Paralyzing them. Then it will start charging in circles around that player, slowly getting faster until it makes a sharp turn, and zooms in at them (they are unparalyzed by this time, so its all about paying attention).
- Shadow of Cain: Releases a black shadowy mirror copy that has a reversed X and Y position in the Fortress. It will then use one other ability listed here before the shadow vanishes.
- Strike: Will run in, and try to slash at a player with its lance.
- Pulsate: Will flash yellow, and release a spiral of 16 bullets.
- Retreat: Starts running away from all players, recovering health slowly. Lasts for varied amounts of time, but can ultimately be stopped by hitting it.
His frontal lance will split down the middle, and crack off, turning to dust. Then, rapidly rotating left and right in fear before spinning rapidly, The Arrow will begin dashing away using his back boosters, slowly crumbling to dust and leaving behind a trail of it as he moves. Off screen, the final fade to dust sound will play as the white light flashes as usual...