|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
I will build you up and then break you down...
The Artisan looks like a much larger beige Auto Trapper, but the Auto Turret has a smaller Auto Turret on top of it. It has one smaller Trapper at its side, connected like that The Titan has, except this one is also beige. Like all the other Trapper bosses, a yellow trap symbol is on it, but below the Auto Turrets, including the side turret. Almost twice as large as a Level 30 player, but not quite.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Attacks and Abilities
Note: During all abilities that don't directly include the Auto Turrets, they will fire at the closest player.
- By Hand: Will use his side Trapper and sweep it back and forth as it rapidly releases traps.
- Thin Strip: Its main Trapper body launcher will release a straight line of traps exactly 20 long.
- Heat Sink: All Traps active will flash red and simultaneously hunt down the closest player for 3 seconds before exploding into a ring of eight bullets each. Should one make contact, it will explode early.
- Siren Call: Both top Auto Turrets will face opposite directions before releasing rotating patterns of bullets at the speed of a Streamliner. They will spin clockwise, but reverse direction randomly. Lasts 10 seconds, and The Artisan is invincible during this time.
- Split Up: Its side Trapper will detach and chase the closest player while firing Traps. The main body will sit idle, while recovering health. After the side Trapper sustains 600 damage, it will return back to The Artisan quickly.
- Beatdown: Passive effect. Every 5000 damage The Artisan takes, it loses one of its top Auto Turrets. Once the first one is lost it cannot use Siren Call anymore. At 5000 health, it no longer has Auto Turrets at all. The side Trapper will always have an Auto Turret.
Both Auto Turrets will face opposite directions like during Siren Call, and release streams of white light. White cracks will begin forming around the Auto Turrets, and then after about a second, splintering outward rapidly around The Artisan's body. A final gigantic burst of white light will be released from the main Trapper barrel, before The Artisan crumbles to dust accompanied by a white flash.
- An Artisan is someone who makes crafts and goods by hand. Thus it has a side Trapper hand.
- The third to last Son of Panzer created, seeing as we haven't had any Level 45 upgrades in a long time, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing more.