|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
Looks like a Manager with a spinning Smasher hexagon beneath it. It is very large, being the size of a Dominator. It has one giant spawner barrel on the front. Sticking out of the back is a hammer shape. There is a giant circular black eye with a red pupil on the center, on the middle of the tank. This makes it similar to many other Sons of Panzer, like The Saw, The Keeper, and The Octagon.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Note: The Bureaucrat can have up to 10 giant Drones, and they go invisible with the boss... Also Note: This boss is invisible whenever its not attacking.
- Always Watched: The Bureaucrat becomes visible and fires a sweeping line of bullets.
- Enforcer: The Drones will rotate around the Bureaucrat rapidly, before firing outward at a single player.
- Strike One: Will spin around and smack a player with its hammer, doing damage and knocking them away. This also inflicts Stunned for 4 seconds.
- Decisions, Decisions: Will split its 10 Drones into two groups of five, and will have them separately chase players.
- Autocracy: Will lose 5 Drones while using this ability. But they all deal much more damage and move much faster. Lasts 20-30 seconds.
- Democracy: Will get 20 Drones during this ability. But they all deal less damage and move much faster. Lasts 20-30 seconds.
- Powerwedge: Will appear between a group of players, and shoot Destroyer bullets from all around it.
- Fired: Will begin releasing orange Gunner bullets rapidly at a player, that inflict Burning and Slowed.
- Drone Management: Will act like a normal Manager. Lasts a pretty long time.
The Bureaucrat will vanish and appear next to a player, preparing to swing its hammer at them. Just as the hammer is about to make contact, it crumbles into dust and blows away. The Bureaucrat will look around in fear and vanish, followed by the sound of it fading to dust just like his hammer. There is no escape. A white flash will accompany the final sound.
- Was originally called The Backbone, but was changed to 'The Bureaucrat' at the suggestion of a user, noting and referencing the title of a Wikia's adoptive leader.
- Has the same black eye and red pupil as many other Sons of Panzer.