|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
Intruders Detected: Defense Mode Activated
The Cyborg is the main line of defense in the laboratory of Dr. Lacus, and is occasionally sent out to the Arena. This means it has a lower chance to spawn than other Sons of Panzer.
The Cyborg is roughly half tank, half metal armor, but not exactly. The tank side is left, and the metal side is right (Overall, the plating in general looks like that of the War Machine). The Smasher hexagon sits below it, but doesn't rotate. On the tank side, the hexagon is normal, but on the cyber right side, it is more like a Spike. An Auto Turret sits in the middle of the tank side, and a glowing red eye like the cyborg eye of Dr. Lacus is in the middle of the right half.
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/storm-the-castle" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Death Animation Track:
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/a-hero-falls-1" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks amongst all of them.
Attacks and Abilities
- Alternation Charge: Will aim the spike half of his Smasher thing at a player, then rush at them quickly, with ghostly aftereffects.
- Sweep Gun: The Auto Turret will aim in the middle of a mass of players, then release a shotgun of ten bullets three times in rapid succession.
- Laser Beast: Will aim a red laser from the glowing red dot, a laser beam will be fired out, and track a single player, doing damage over 10 seconds, and at the end, Slowing them and inflicting Broken for 4 seconds.
- Light Show: Three solid laser beams will fired out in three random directions, and bounce off of the wall once. The Cyborg doesn't move during this time, and cannot until the lasers vanish three seconds later.
- Pop Gun: The Auto Turret will aim at random players and fire Annihilator bullets. Moves towards players in an attempt to hit them, simultaneously.
- Stark Stab: Will put scope signs over all invisible players, and deal 80% of their health as damage to them.
- Analyze: From the cyborg eye, a red scanner beam will move back and forth, before flashing red six seconds later, and releasing seven rings of 64 bullets in all directions.
An alarm will begin sounding as The Cyborg begins violently shaking, with small explosions dotting its body. The tank part of the body will then begin cracking heavily like other Sons of Panzer, and will eventually fade away into dust with a flash of white light. When the brightness clears, all thats left is the metal part with the eye light gone out.
- Last Son of Panzer page created as of the Factory update of Diep.io.
- The first line of defense of Dr. Lacus's laboratory.
- 'Stark Stab' is the name of a card in DCoW Heroes, which kills an invisible tank. Thats why it does what it does.