|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Estuary is quite the rapid fire surprise. On its front is one WIDE Streamliner barrel, on its side are two short Lancer spikes, and on its back is a Protector shield. There are four bullets on top of it that rotate positions as The Estuary fires.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Shields Engaged: Will turn around and release the same shield as a Protector does. Read that page to see how shields work.
- Stream: Will release his two-bullet-wide stream at the closest player, switching targets if one becomes closer.
- Destroy: Will charge up his cannon, and slowly release three Destroyer shots in semi-rapid succession.
- Gun Down: The one wide barrel will separate into four thin barrels, and begin rapidly firing Gunner bullets in a giant spray. After this ability, the barrels become one again.
- Nobility: His side lances will extend, and he try to dash at the closest player, but slightly to the side, so that his lances brush them. After this attack ends, his lance size returns to normal.
- Encore: When he hits 0 health, before he dies, five rings of bullets will be shot out in all directions.
The symbols on The Estuary's body will begin rapidly rotating and glowing white as cracks spread from the center of the body, also, beginning to glow white. The barrel will split in two and fly away, crumbling to dust. Following this, the screen will be consumed in white light as the rest of The Estuary fades away.
- An estuary is the mouth of a large river, where the tides meet the stream.