|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
All hands on deck. We have interlopers in our waters!
The Frigate looks like a larger Battleship, with a lance coming up between the two spawners on each side. The two sides of The Frigate without spawners have Dominator-like Auto Turrets, and on top of The Frigate is a two-sided Machine Gun Auto Turret. A gray circle rotates around it about 5 tiles away. This circle is the size of a Level 1 player, and leaves an aftereffect as it orbits. This circle does damage if touched. It is the fourth largest Son of Panzer.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Note: Battleship crasher things are constantly spawning as these attacks happen. Unlike a Battleship, these Crashers do not disappear for absolutely no reason... -_-
- Hit the Deck: Will stop moving VERY suddenly as 10 Overlord Drones spawn all around it. Crashers will stop spawning from the barrels for 6 seconds. The Frigate will get Armored for 8 seconds after that 6 second thing ends.
- Cannon Shot: Each of its side turrets will fire three Destroyer bullets in quick succession.
- Armada: The rotating circle will spray out hundreds of bullets even smaller than a Gunners. These are really hard to dodge, as it travels in all directions and spreads quickly, this bullet storm.
- Armament: Its top Auto Turret will flash red, and begin slowly rotating as they begin firing incredibly quickly. The Crashers spawned become larger until this ability ends. The Frigate has the Broken debuff during this time, however.
- Shallow Seas: Will charge at a player like a Winged Hussar, dealing 2x damage and bouncing backward upon contact. This attack cannot kill a player, but will make them severely damaged. The Frigate leaves a 'cutting water' effect as it moves during this ability, as if it really is in the sea.
- Hammer Down: The rotating ball will flash purple and its distance of orbit from The Frigate will change as it rotates, becoming a wavy pattern moving in and out.
- Dock: Will stop moving and a bell will sound. The Frigate will heal 400 health every second for 5 seconds. Crashers will spawn at 2x speed and deal more damage. Used once in the entire fight randomly once The Frigate goes below 3000. He is Invincible for this time.
- The Crew!: Upon death, a swarm of 100 Crashers will pop out of the hull!
The Frigate's orbiting ball thing will begin to slow down, and then crash into the body, leaving a large glowing white opening from which cracks will spread from. This break in the hull releases a beam of white light as the 100 death spawned Crashers pour out of the opening. Following this, The Frigate will explode into tons of pieces crumbling to dust.
- A Frigate is actually a U.S Navy warship with various armaments all over it. This is why The Frigate has various weapons and forms of attacks.
- The bell sound when using 'Dock' is the same stock bell sound you hear on a harbor at one point or another in every movie with boats.
- Fourth largest Son of Panzer, behind The Titan, The Torrent, and The Octagon.