|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
Looks like a Ranger, except the trapezoid barrel base is wider and has two small thin barrels creeping up the side. There is also a scope-like shape on top of the barrel. The Keeper's body is actually a dodecagon. On the body is an eye similar to The Octagon's, which tracks players. Before it turns, its eye pupil will always move where the barrel is going to move, as a warning.
The Keeper will keep his distance from players, and is in a constant state of backing away when possible. If trapped in a corner he will very quickly use "Warp", one of his abilities.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Scope: The scope part of the barrel will flash red, before a VERY quick bullet is fired outward.
- Nigh End: His three barrels will begin flashing purple from left to right rapidly, before all firing at once. The two thin side barrels will release Streamliner streams of Gunner bullets, while his main barrel will fire Destroyer bullets on an interval. This ability can last varying lengths of time.
- Civil Guardian: Drones will flood the area. Some will dart after players in an attempt to damage them, while some will move toward The Keeper and heal him for 50 HP each.
- Warp: Will teleport to another location in the Fortress in a vortex of gray particles.
- Protection: Will get the Armored buff, and get four small Smashers rotating around him, evenly spaced apart. They last until they die, and will stack up in numbers if not killed when The Keeper uses the ability again. The Armored buff only lasts 5 seconds, though.
- Custos Ira: His eye's pupil will dart around quickly, angrily glaring from player to player. Then the pupil will flash white, and all players will get Blinded for 10 seconds. During these ten seconds, The Keeper will actively chase down players while firing Annihilator shots slowly.
The Keeper's pupil will turn red, before looking around rapidly. The scope-like attachment on top of his barrel will begin rotating rapidly, as white light begins emerging from it, sending cracks down The Keeper's body. White light consumes the screen, but he does not disintegrate into a pile of dust. Instead, when the flash ends, his body remains there as a golden rigged statue.
- Custos Ira is actually Latin for, "The Keeper's Wrath".
- He is the High Guardian of the Vault, hence his name.