|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Mason looks like your average Tri-Trapper, except each barrel as a spike jutting slightly out of it. There is also a lighter blue Trap symbol on the body.
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/storm-the-castle" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Death Animation Track:
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/a-hero-falls-1" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Build A Wall: One barrel will flash red, and shoot out a line of Traps that will make a twenty trap long strip.
- Barrier: Will spin incredibly fast while rapidly firing out traps, to form an almost solid ring around itself.
- Brick Layer: The entire tank will flash red, and then a BUNCH (like fifty) of Traps will be fired into one area and will push each other around to fill a large area.
- Explosion: Once 200 Traps total have been formed and are active, the boss will flash white three times, and EVERY trap will be destroyed, but release four bullets.
The trap symbol on The Mason's body will begin spinning, more rapid as time passes, glowing white progressively. The rest of The Mason's body will begin rapidly rotating the opposite way as cracks begin forming from the center to the rim and back again. All will be consumed in white light as The Mason entirely dissipates.
- A mason is someone who works and builds with stone. Still... it makes sense, so shut it.