|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Saw looks like a Spike, except the tips of the teeth sometimes blink red. It also has one giant black eye with a red pupil on it, like The Octagon.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks amongst all of them.
- Assimilate: Will hurdle itself at a player, following them with its pupil as it moves.
- Orbital Mess: Four spikes will fire out and slowly circle around before collapsing back in on him. These bullets inflict Bleeding.
- Mass Murder: Its spinning blade thing will grow in size slightly, and spin even faster. It then uses Assimilate, but touch deals more damage, and is harder to dodge due to his larger size. In the event he hits, he will ricochet off and hone in on another player. Lasts 12 seconds.
- Countdown: His eye will begin slowly closing as a countdown appears on screen. Then, all at once, four Drone Hives will appear, and attack send out Drones after the closest player until destroyed. These Hives do not stick around and help you after destruction.
- Flash Freeze: Will begin slowly glowing bright blue and have blue particles swirling around him, before opening his eye super wide. Then every player around him will be inflicted with Stunned and Paralyzed for 2 seconds.
- Somos Unos: Will paralyze, a player, sit on top of them, disappear, and then take control of the player for 6 seconds, firing at nearby allies and enemies.
- Colossus Maximus: At 1/4th health, will triple in size.
The Saw's eye light will go out, and the spikes will lose their red hot tips, fading to normal spikes. The eye will then reactivate, glowing white, and white cracks will spread rapidly all around the body instantaneously like a punched piece of glass, before splintering into hundreds of fading pieces in a flash of white light.
- "Somos Unos" is Spanish for, "We Are One".
- Is probably the most mismatched Boss Tank yet, as none of his attacks are truly similar.
- The Saw is a specialized war machine, a possible explanation.
- I wanted to save this one for last, but, eh.