|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Shadow looks like a Stalker, but has two horns on its back. The barrel is also slightly longer and has a spike jutting slightly out of it.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Attacks and Abilities
- Reap: Teleport behind a player in a black form, and stab them with the little lance coming out of the barrel.
- Shadow Dodge: Every time a bullet is fired at it, there is a 10% chance it will teleport slightly to the left and fire a powerful bullet that inflicts Poisoned at the original firer of the shot he dodged.
- Shadow Meld: Will go slightly transparent and be entirely black like a shadow. Then, the shadow will rapidly split into eight black bullets. One of them will become The Shadow again, and the other seven... are just bullets.
- Shadow Roar: The tank spins rapidly and a noise plays. Then everyone in the room gets Blinded for 5 seconds.
- Quick Shot: Fires at a player from the right, then teleports and shoots at them from the front, then teleports again to shoot them from the left.
- Umbra: Will stop moving, spin slower than if he is using 'Shadow Roar', and release 20 black-colored Crashers. They do slightly more damage and have a lot more health than their pentagon guarding cousins.
The Shadow will melt into the ground, becoming a gray shadow, and begin trying to escape. It will then stop, and vibrate, as white rays of light begin emerging from all around The Shadow's body, as it becomes normal again. The horns will crack off as the screen is consumed in a white light and The Shadow fades to dust.