|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Supplement looks like a Tri-Angle, except it has purple particles flying around it. Its two back barrels are longer than its front barrels.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Chase: Will do what a Tri-Angle does and chase players, trying to ram them and shoot them.
- Reverse Chase: If a player begins homing in on it, it will begin running away and aiming a back barrel at its pursuer.
- Summon Clones: Will summon five clones of himself, and use one attack listed as 'Clone Attack #'.
- Clone Attack 1: All six Supplements will force players into a black hexagon area, with all the copies at the points. A stream of bullets will connect them together, outlining the hexagon, and all copies will begin firing in on players. To end this ability, kill all the copies, or do a certain amount of damage to the real one.
- Clone Attack 2: Will form two lines of three. One above a player, and one below the same player. Then they will all fire inward at the tank. This ability only lasts as long as it takes them to fire.
- Clone Attack 3: Will all begin rapidly rotating in a circle around a player (moving with the player, keeping them in the center), before charging at them. Dodge quickly once the circle stops rotating and chasing you.
The Supplement will begin creating all sorts of clones to deal a final strike to players with, all pointed at the closest one. Following this, before it can give the command, a white crack will split The Supplement's body in two as rays of white light shoot outward in all directions. The clones will flicker away like holograms, and The Supplement will turn to dust with a white flash.
- Like The Kingpin, this idea was created on the Fan Ideas Page long before the Tri-Angle had any Level 45 upgrades, but I liked the concept and so I kept it.