|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Titan looks exactly like a Mega Trapper, except it has two smaller tank circles next to it that each have an Auto Turret on top of them, and two average sized Trapper barrels on the front of each. It is incredibly massive, the largest of the Sons of Panzer It has one Drone Spawner on its back.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Attacks and Abilities
- Focus: Will aim both of its Auto Turrets at one player, and will fire them both as fast as a Streamliner in their direction.
- Regurgitate: Will stop moving, then release at least fifty tiny traps like a Machine Gun, but like 20x faster (so its a huge spew of traps flying and spreading everywhere in front of it).
- Bellow: Its main barrel will vibrate, and a massive Trap will fly out. If anyone that touches it survives, they will be Slowed for 6 seconds.
- Encase: All players will be forced directly in front of the Titan, as it goes Invulnerable and stops moving. Then, the two side Trappers will fire out a neat wall of unmovable and unbreakable Traps on each side of the players. From there, the back spawner will start releasing Crashers which the players must kill in this confined area. After 60 are killed or 15 seconds pass, the ability ends.
- Drone Strike: Will form a line of Crashers behind it, and they will act as if the tank right-clicked right behind them, spreading forward.
- Sweep: Its two side Trappers will rotate in random directions releasing Traps moderately fast. The Auto Turrets will also fire at nearby players in this ability.
- Defend: Will flash purple as a solid line of Traps will warp in right in front of him.
The Titan's two side trappers will crack in two and then crumble to pieces, spreading onto the main body. Glowing white cracks will swarm in from left to right, covering his body. A giant white ray will be shot out from the massive front barrel as a roar sounds, before the screen goes white and The Titan crumbles entirely to dust.
- The Titan is the largest of the Sons of Panzer. Following him is The Torrent, then The Octagon, fourth is The Frigate, and the fifth largest Son is The Decimator.