|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Tres Geminos looks like a Triple Twin except every barrel is a Hunter barrel, and the body looks like it has a helmet on it. (Not on top of it, but on the body, like The Prince).
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
- Munitions: Fires out two waves of Hunter shots from all of his barrels.
- Vortex of Death: Fire rate increases to 5x of usual as he begins spinning incredibly fast for three seconds.
- Adcommodatus: Will begin to flash purple and move at 4x speed as it begins charging players and targetting the nearest players.
- Vestibulum: Its barrels begin spraying HUNDREDS of slow moving Gunner bullets which quickly spread out randomly like a Machine Gun.
- Armada: Each of its barrels will fire out a Triangle with a barrel on each side. The six Triangles will all fire simultaneously before all disappearing at once.
- Complexum Hamo: Its barrels will fire out purple beams. Players or shapes that enter those purple beams will begin being rapidly sucked toward The Tres Geminos and suffer massive Body Damage if they touch him.
The dragon symbol on his helmet will glow red, as he closes his eyes. It will then, a few seconds later, turn white. His barrels will disintegrate and be carried off, as he opens one of his eyes. White cracks will form all over his body, releasing beams of light as he opens both eyes wide. The flash of white will occur, and when the lighting returns to normal, all that's left is his helmet... without the symbol.
- Like its name, some of it's attack names are in Latin.
- Royale's attack names are also in Latin, similarly.
- Zathsu's favorite Son of Panzer.