|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Trio of Doom looks like a larger Triplet, except its cannons are SLIGHTLY spread apart, and have an upside-down triangle shape cut out of the end of each one. It has three black dots on it, going left to right.
Death Animation Track:
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Note: This tank can MOVE its three barrels individually, to target different players.
- Storm: Fires bullets just like a Triplet would, with all three barrels focused on one player.
- Destroy: Fires three Destroyer bullets at three different players. If less than three players are present, then all three will be fired at the one/two players.
- Single Triple: Will spread its three barrels evenly around it (so it looks like a Triple Twin with only one barrel per side instead of two). It will then begin rotating and moving, shooting bullets everywhere.
- Split!: Will split into three individual tanks. Each one has a black dot in the middle of it. Only attacks under the 'Split' section below will be used until they rejoin.
- Firing Squad: All three line up side by side and fire at the same player.
- Make Chase: All three will individually begin CHASING after players and try to ram them for Body Damage.
- Watching: The three will move together to form a triangle shape. Then stop moving, and fire outward at the closest player to each of them.
- Connect!: Will re-enter Unsplit mode, and begin using the attacks listed above again (while also going back to its 'Trio of Doom' sprite.
The Trio of Doom, if not already in Split form, will vibrate and turn into its three individual tanks, staring towards each other in a triangle shape and shaking with fear, the black dots looking around rapidly like eye pupils. Following this, they'll huddle together shaking, and then explode outward as they turn to dust and white consumes the screen. The screen will then fade back to normal.
- The three tanks in split mode are all just Basic Tanks with black dots on them and the nooked barrels.