|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come."
And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.
The Warhand is one of the Final Sons who can spawn in Mega Fortresses. Being one of the Final Sons, he is based on one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse as told in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. He is the embodiment of War in the Tale of Diep.
Within his Mega Fortress, the land and walls are desecrated by battle, with scars and cracks. The walls are rocky and drip with lava. Enemies that can spawn include Footmen, Combat Medics, and Generals. At the end of the Mega Fortress, The Warhand can be found. The battle is split into two phases.
The Warhand is a large red tank with an angry, sharp-toothed grin and a dark gray helmet that has a plume atop it. Depending on whether he is moving left or right, his 'face' will be more centralized in that direction. On his left side is a small golden tank a third of his size, that has a giant sword-like lance, similar to Royale. On his right side is a golden Auto Turret attached with a Dominator barrel, which also has three small spikes.
- Twirl Lunge: Will twirl his sword upward, and then lunge himself forward left or right with an afterimage.
- Bust and Blast: Will laugh, and then aim his sword in a direction, releasing a stream of bullets that will sweep back and forth at a 10 degree angle. Lasts about 8 seconds and he is Armored.
- Cannonade: Will begin launching Traps from his Dominator cannon. Two seconds after their fired, they explode into eight bullets that inflict Broken and slow down over time until vanishing when they stop. This attack always lasts 5 seconds, but the number of Traps fired is random based on his fire rate.
- Ares: Will close his eyes and relax his face, facing directly forward. Is Invulnerable as Footmen and occasionally Generals spawn. Once all of them are killed, he flashes red and gets Frenzy for 10 seconds.
- Destroy: Used right after Ares. His sword will glow red and then grow in size to triple its length. He will then rotate a 360 and then fire out streams of bullets in all eight directions. Happens over the course of 2 seconds.
- Gunned: Will sweep his Dominator cannon as a line of ten Missiles (the bullets that shoots bullets) are fired in an arc. They bounce off of the wall once if they hit it, and explode into a ring of 16 bullets on second impact.
- Charge: Raises his sword and opens his mouth wider with a shouting animation. Then, he will dash either left or right while waving his sword back and forth rapidly. Once he flies through the wall, he come back out the other side (if he goes out the left, he will come back from the right). Has a 1/3 chance to keep going one more time after his return from the first charge.
Entered at 14000 health, The Warhand loses his helmet, revealing the rest of his body to be cracked and wounded, as he is Broken until death. He will increase in speed and constantly chase the closest player while selecting from attacks below.
- Fortify: Will cross his sword over himself, blocking and reflecting all attacks for 2 seconds.
- Slash and Burn: Will stop moving and point his sword in a direction. With a metal slashing metal sound, it will grow to 5x length, then with a repeat of the sound, will sweep a 60 degree angle quickly.
- Scatter Bomb: Will open his mouth and vibrate angrily, as his Dominator barrel will begin firing in random directions and giving him recoil. Each bullet fired explodes into sixteen bullets that explode into four bullets in the cardinal directions. The large bullets move slowly, the medium-sized ones move faster, and the tiny ones move the fastest. Does not move on his own during this attack, only moving from the recoil of his gun.
- Stamina: Will raise his sword as four Generals appear and rotate around him, summoning Footmen. Will be Invincible until all units have been killed. Will begin moving diagonally and bouncing off walls until all have been killed.
- Crush: Will grit his teeth, as he charges up a MASSIVE bullet three times larger than an Annihilator bullet. Upon it firing, he gets launched backwards and hits the wall, sending out three bullet ring shockwaves at 1.2 second intervals of each other.