|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Wolf looks like a Predator with two Auto Turrets near the sides of its main barrel. Instead of being your usual Auto Turret, these have three small Lances on the end, representing claws. A wolf tail kind of sticks out of the opposite end from the barrel and swooshes... for effect.
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/storm-the-castle" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Death Animation Track:
<soundcloud url="https://soundcloud.com/zathsu/a-hero-falls-1" height="" auto_play="false"></soundcloud>
Note that all Sons of Panzer share these two tracks among all of them.
Attacks and Abilities
- Lunge: Will stop moving, focus in one direction, then dart in that direction for 2 seconds. If it hits a wall, it will take a bit of damage.
- Claw: Will go in, extend its lances, and swipe them from left to right, then do the same with the other hand, before cross slashing with both. They will then revert to normal.
- Evil Eye: The barrel will slowly and methodically flash red while aiming down one player for 2 seconds. After this time is up, the target will be Slowed and Dazed for 3 seconds. After the Debuffs are inflicted, the Wolf will begin firing a storm of Predator magazines in the players general direction.
- Zoom Shot: Will zip off screen, as a red target area will begin sweeping the Fortress. If a player crosses the laser sight leading to it, a three-shot blast will fire down it. If a player enters the ring, about ten Traps will be fired down the line incredibly fast into that zone.
- Curl: Will wrap its tail around the rest of the tank, reflecting 50% of bullets back at players, and giving The Wolf the Armored buff until the ability ends.
- Whimper: Every 20% health it loses, every player in the Fortress will feel pity and be inflicted with Weakened for 10 seconds. There is an actual sound effect for this.
- Howl: The barrel will flash purple as a sound effect plays. Ten Drones will swoop in from the sides of the screen and begin rapidly circling the Wolf as it fires very quickly at nearby players.
The Wolf will begin wagging its tail, and swiping its claws back and forth, leaping at the closest player. Mid-lunge, it will freeze, and its tail will go straight and rigid, disintegrating one spike at a time into dust, followed by the rest of his body. A brutal way to go...
- Was originally called The Tracker. But halfway through page creation, the idea was redone and The Wolf was created.
- Is easily one of the fastest Boss Tanks, alongside The Arrow and The Prince.
- Sound effects that come from this boss fight include: A whishing tail sound when it rapidly whips, a howl for the attack of the same name, and the whimper for effect when that ability happens.