|Tale of Diep (ToD) is no longer under active development as a derivative of Diep.io and remains here as an archive, though spin-offs such as The Extended Tale of Diep remain active. For info on the successor to Tale of Diep, now an independent work called "A Tale Where Nothing Matters", visit its Discord server here.|
The Wicked Prince is one of the Gladiator Bosses that can spawn in Arena gamemodes.
The Wicked Prince was the next in line for the throne of the Forgotten Kingdom before the kingdom froze over in The Old Era. Once Mt. Vallard's erupted, it turned the old land of the kingdom into what is now... the frozen tundra, Wintercrest. He was frozen away with the rest of the land, but once the Dormancy Period caused the thick ices over the Kingdom to begin thawing, the Wicked Prince was freed.
But he fled the Kingdom, unknowing that the rest of it would follow in thawing. He traversed the lands until he reached the Tank Empire, where he entered into The Arena. Now, he waits, gathering fame, fortune, and followers in the Tank Empire, for the day his father finally dies, so that he may reclaim the throne and unite with the Tank Empire to stomp out the Cult of Panzer once and for all.
However, many tanks still view him as an enemy due to his origin. Others however, view him as a powerful ally, and his feats as "wicked". This makes him wicked in both ways, one would say.
The Wicked Prince is basically a black and red version of The Prince, but has another small tank connected on his other side with a shield. His visor is down, covering his face and glows red in the slits...
Attacks and Abilities
- Charge!: Will slowly pick up speed before rocketing forward with his lance, dealing massive damage to everything hit through Body Damage.
- Wicked Strike: His lance will flash purple, and streams of bullets will be released from it. These bullets inflict Poisoned for 3 seconds each.
- Rally Flag: Will plant a 20x20 tile area on the map. From it, hordes of light gray Crashers will begin spawning. This flag lasts 6 seconds.
- Smash: Will swing his lance from left to right. This does less damage than 'Charge!', but covers more ground.
- Clasp: Two black portals will appear on the map, and a stream of Traps will be fired between them constantly for 8 seconds until they vanish.
- Brimstone: Giant orange bullets will begin being fired in from off screen. Tanks hit will suffer the Burned debuff.
- Average Prince: Will just kind of wander and do different motions with his lance occasionally. His lance always does damage. This ability usually lasts long periods of time.
- Doom Strike: His lance will glow purple, and he will spin in a 360 degree angle around him, hitting all players close by. This does massive damage. If players survive, they become Blinded, Poisoned, and Slowed for 8 seconds. This attack is relatively rare, and only used after he dips below half health. However, he will take 4x damage during, and after the attack for a short period.
- The Wicked Prince takes half damage from all attacks.
- During Doom Strike, he takes 4x as much damage.
- He is not in any way related to The Prince.