The Parasite has a triangular base, the first of its kind, and 3 spawners on each side.
When upgrading to Parasite, the circular base of the tank, turns into a triangular base, then adds the 3 spawners on each side. It acquires better Reload, but decreases its Bullet/Drone Damage. It will also increase its Movement Speed, but then it will decrease its Maximum Health. Again, It gains Drones by killing Triangles, similar to the Necromancer.
- Strong against: Low reload tanks, Low DPS tanks, slow tanks, low health
- Weak against: High DPS tanks, bullet spamers, fast tanks, high health
The Parasite should be played as if it were a Necromancer or Overlord. The best strategy is to avoid fast-moving tanks like the Booster, and to go for slow or low health tanks.
- It is the second tank to use the orange/peach icon.
- It is the second tank to also be an unlockable.
- It is made in Fantasy Tank Builder.
- The Parasite is made by [[:User:|ItzDracius]]
- The name is "Parasite" because you kill/infect other triangles to make them your own.